Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dating it up

We were almost involved in an accident at PIE today. Thank God for His protection over my family. We almost hit someone and we nearly got hit. Ask me if you want the whole story. I typed it in but IE closed on me. Typical windows.

Let's talk about school. Year2Sem2 is perhaps my unofficial last learning semester. Time passes on so quickly. It's my fourth semester in SP. It's just so fast. Next year, you'll hear me exclaim out loud that I'm getting married! Okay, just joking.

I had a horrible timetable this time round. The school is trying to kill me by squeezing all my lessons into the first 2 days. Which means that my last 2 days of the week are for me to enjoy. Well, enjoy for the time being. My timetable also means that I'm able to save on lunch for the last 2 days of the week since I do not have lunch break. Ah well, all things will work out fine. I just wonder how I am going to live till 6pm every monday and til 5.30pm every Tuesday.

We're also finally starting PSG. [Peer Support Group] It's really exciting and also worrying. I have no idea how I am going to cope with everything, school work, projects, tests, upcoming FYP, PSG etc. Just need to remind myself that everything is in the hands of God. Amen. I trust You Lord.

Till then, I'm still alive. I won't die off so soon. Because my Lord Jesus lives in me.

I need You Jesus to come to my rescue

joycelyn appled @ 12:49 am
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com