Thursday, October 13, 2005
Poly Forum 2005
I'm back from Johore Bahru!! I'm back! I'm back! Did you get that?? I'm back! I'm back! And I'm not going anywhere anymore. Well, at least for this year. Although I hate to be away, I must admit, PF2005 was a blast. It has opened my horizons and has definitely expanded my address book. These 3 days have drained my brain juices dry. It was discussions after meals, meals after discussions, presentations after discussions and meals after presentations. There weren't any outdoor activities; the only activities that made us move our lazy butts were the obscene ice-breaking games they had. Imagine passing a carrot to someone else with your knees and if the carrot drops, it has to be chopped off a little. Yup... it was particularly obscene seeing a guy pass a carrot to another guy using his knees. It looks like he is.. oh well.
Sub theme 2: Securing Our PlaceIt is a very dry and boring topic to start with but a refreshing and boundless one to end with. Still, I think I would have gone for the other sub themes. Well then, discussion is over and tomorrow is the final presentation for all of us. *Smile* All the best to Timothy and team!
A bright note: PF2005 helps me to connect with my long lost friends!! I found Carol from my primary 4 class and Ying Ru who was from class 4A in DHS!!

The 5 girls from SP and from "Securing our place"

My room-mate Dyana from SP EEE, Jerry from NP who is always getting bullied and Me!

Left to Right: Rachel from NYP, Angeline from NP, Derrick from NYP, Jasmine from SP and Joycelyn from SP!! We're all from Sub theme 2!!

The SP group in "Securing our place"

The entire SP expendition!! Yah right... It's just the 60 of us...