Saturday, September 17, 2005

I'm always here

I've been updating this place quite frequently these days. All thanks to the lack of assignments to choing and the lack of enthusiasm for studying. I'm fine with people suaning me that I have papers to take. Coz God has shown me that I can indeed study and score well. The only requirement: STUDY!!!! I so lack the motivation to get the fire going... ...

Got this from Sheryl's blog and I haha-ed all the way. You're asking me to name 20 things about myself that people don't know? I can't even think of 2 this morning at SPD Camp meeting. Oh yah, my source for support rejected my plead to go for SPD camp. Looks like I REALLY am on my own. Oh well... I just need to be strong ya?

20 things... here goes

1) I am not as strong as you think I am
2) I love purple. Like you do not know.
3) I am studying my "Interactive Web Design" notes now and I kind of enjoy it.
4) I am a sucker for apples. I can have them and them alone for the entire day.
5) I despise my own talents but I am learning not to. Bet you do not know that huh?
6) I can't breathe properly in air-con rooms.
7) I'm semi-claustrophobic.
8) I still hurt from the death of my loved ones.
9) I like to play-act which means that I act with myself in my own solace space.
10) I talk to myself all the time.
11) I talk to anything and everything.
12) I closed my previous blog because of MANY unwanted eyes.
13) My craziness is a facade. Bet you do not know that too huh?
14) I remember things quite well if I want to remember them. This is so unlike my short term memory nature.
15) I rather inflict hurt on myself than on others. Which explains why I scratched myself till I bleed every time there's a domestic fight.
16) I love history. If Kenneth is not in army now, I would have pulled him to watch every war movie there is or discuss history all day long. Haha... Doesn't sound very nice to you ya?
17) I love ice-cream.
18) I want to be a prison warden.
19) I want to get married and have babies.
20) I love my Jesus. I think you know that but I just want to say it out.

20 things?? It's not that difficult huh?

joycelyn appled @ 11:52 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com