Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Friends

CY called me!! HAHA!! It's nice to hear from your best friend after 4 months. It's especially nice to talk to him, share with him all that is happening to you and to hear him talk of his lack of enthusiasm in life and all that is in it. I look forward to our meeting next week. *Grin* Perhaps the not-so-frequent meet-ups make our friendship more precious. We seldom have petty differences due to the fact that we know each other so well already and that we do not have much chances to get on each other's nerves.

How many true friends will actually follow you through your life? People say that you are blessed if you are able to say that you have 1 best friend. God loves me so much that He gave me 2 best friends. We've been through lots. We fought, hated each other's guts before, stepped on each other's toes (CY and I used to do that literally during recess in primary school), lectured each other, played together, went crazy together, laughed together, danced together, got drunk together(At the age of 14!!) and most importantly, we grew up together. Now, the last of the 3 of us is going to turn 18 soon and it means that we're embarking onto another stage of our lives. CY is going to serve the nation soon, Pam should be going on to tertiary education and I will be seeking my direction in life.

I thank God for the both of them. They have seen me change from that little insecure girl I was to the woman I am becoming. They have seen the worst of me and they have accepted me nonetheless. These 8 years have truly been great. I have no idea how I will turn out without them by my side. Although they are not by my side everyday, since I only get to see them once in a few months, they have been the silent and strong support in my life. Thank You Lord for CY and Pam and thank you, CY and Pam.

"And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them"

joycelyn appled @ 11:53 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com