Monday, July 18, 2005
Youth Alive!!
After so many years of being involved in events in church, I still can't believe it when each event faces the curtain call.
I can't believe that Youth Alive is over. Because the end of it marks the end of the old Speedlight I have always known. I know the people will not change and the God-hungry atmosphere will not change but it just feels funny to have Speedlight at 11am on a Sunday morning and to have an entire Sunday afternoon free. I just need to get used to it...
I was totally zonked out today. Youth Challenge drained alot of my energy yesterday. By 7pm, everyone of us were so zonked that we made distinct mistakes here and there. *Grin* Still, thank God for seeing us through the exhausting day. I wish I could sleep in this morning but I had school. I couldn't sleep in the afternoon because I was homework nanny for Kevin (I got his name wrong again!!), Naresh and Ian. *Grin* Youth Challenge has been a success and it's all by God's grace.
God has been good to SPD. And I'm grateful to God for putting me where I am. Everything happened for a reason. God saw everything before I took my first step. With Him in charge, there is no need for me to worry. *Grin*
My God is so big!
So and strong and so mighty
There's nothing my God cannot do!
For you!