Sunday, July 10, 2005


It has been a crazy week. Then again, next Sunday will be crazier.. coz it is 17th July!!! I'm excited about it but I also feel the pressure from the excitement. Next Sunday is not "showing the adults how to worship" but "how we worship".

I am listening to this old worship CD. It is the generation of worship when "Rise Up" and "We have a vision" are popular. No United Live and no crazy praise songs but the CD is probably is one the best I've ever heard. These "old" songs are so much more ministering and soothing.

"People of all nations, come before His throne."


I suck at lighting. My CANI assignment1 tells me that. I'm like doing trial and error for the entire lighting for the scene. It's called "playing to the eye". Haiz.. Lighting is not in my arena. In fact, most things I do are not either. I always remember that there will be someone else who is much better than me in whatever I do. It's not a very nice feeling but then again, I think I'm past my "down at the pits" stage.

Jerelyn and I met MeiLing, LingQuan, Janissa and Cindy at Long John's when we went there for dinner. As I was about to leave, Janissa passed me a tiny note. It's very encouraging and very very sweet of her. I'm touched to know that some people still remember me for the little things I've done and said. To me, it's enough knowing that God has used me to bless at least one soul. I don't miss SPD Tampines for SPD Tampines. I miss SPD Tampines for some of its members.

"We have come to give You the highest praise."

joycelyn appled @ 10:57 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com