Saturday, July 02, 2005

Doing vs. Wanting to do

I got to talk to ChangYang on MSN on Thursday night/Friday morning. I thank God for friends like ChangYang and Pamela. I do not need to meet them everyday or every week to know that our friendship stands. Nor do I need to depend on my physical 5 senses to know that they will always be there for me. It's something inside that bonds us together. It's more than being ex-classmates and ex-hildians. It's something special.

The funny thing is that I can see some people everyday in school and yet am unable to hold a conversation, much less establish a friendship. I guess this is what people claim as "common interest".

ChangYang said that when he lamented to me, instead of patting him on the back and telling him that "it'll be all over soon", I throw the situation back into his face and give him analytical solutions.

I think I'm still as unsympathetic as ever. Perhaps it's because I believe that we're able to overcome everything we're facing because there were many who faced them before and have overcome them. What makes us lesser than them? Or perhaps it's my belief that God will not give us what we cannot handle and by His grace, we are able to do all things.
I refuse to bow to impossibilities when I know my capabilities. I refuse to bow to defeat when I've tasted victory.

I am an achiever. I am not satisfied with what I have if I know I am capable of more. That is why I get afraid of my own laziness and my desire to procrastinate. A person's greatest enemy, besides the enemy of our souls, will be himself. You determine your own fate and the path you want to go.

joycelyn appled @ 11:05 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com