Saturday, May 21, 2005
Safe in a crazy world
We're living in a mad world. Sometimes, we get too blind to see the shite we're in so we continue wallowing in the mud, searching for things that are not meant to be ours. Other times, we see people killing each other over the smallest things like money. But He keeps us safe in this mad world.
LGT has been very ministering, especially in the period after my grandma passed on. I tear-ed everytime they sang "Hold my hand" coz I'll remember her. Ah well, it's temporal separation. I miss her lots.
I think I'm an asshole. Changed my SPICE password and I forgot what I changed it to be. So now, I can't log into SAS and check my timetable. Thank God I changed the password after I signed up for my GEM. Looks like I have to call Student Helpdesk on Monday. *Sigh* Too many things have happened this holidays that I feel like I'm starting to lose myself. I pray that I'll get my momentum back when school starts one week later. To be truthful, I can't wait for school to start.
I'm excited about December. Although there isn't a LOTR installment to look forward to, there's the Chronicles of Narnia!!!! My all-time favourite from my childhood!!! C.S Lewis really captured the heart of God where Jesus said to let the little children come to Him. The entire story is all about the children and their simple belief that allowed them to see the World of Narnia.
Safe in a Crazy World - Corrinne May
I try to smile my tears away
I try to keep my cool
But one more door gets in my way
I feel like such a fool
Trampled and bitter
My heart just wants to bleed and stop
Believing in me
It feels like nothing is for certain
and that nothing comes for freeWhen they're lowering the curtain to the
Theatre of my dreams
I stumble and I crumble and I'm
Sinking to my knees but You
You cradle me
You keep me flying
You keep me smiling
You keep me safe in a crazy world
You understand me
Embraced my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world
And in Your arms I find the strenght
To believe me again