Friday, May 06, 2005

Final Goodbye

I said my final farewell to the physical body of Ah Ma today. Sang to her for the very last time and cried buckets. It felt different because I knew her personally and I love her. I witnessed the change in her as she transformed as a woman of the world to a child of the Eternal God.

I know this separation is temporal and my reunion with her in Heaven is eternal.

My mom was quite dazed the entire day. I guess it's kind of hard for her and all my other uncles and aunts who actually care. Today was the first time I saw my uncle wept like a little baby. He loves my Ah Ma lots. I definitely agree with the saying that your children will treat you according to the way you treat your parents. As children, we learn from our parents' examples. I have seen how my mom and my uncle treated my grandma and the least I can do is follow after their examples.

A big thank you to whoever who came over. Your presence made the difference. At least it helped me get my mind off things. Thanks for your prayers and your voices. They are greatly appreciated.

joycelyn appled @ 12:15 am
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com