Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm not yet 18 but they have...

They sprang a surprise birthday party for me. Jeremy and Jerelyn are the masterminds and everyone else I know are their accomplices. They called literally everyone I knew. My parents were part of it, Auntie Lydia, Michelle, SPD Woodlands MusicLight (Even Pacer!!!!!), NSP cell and of course not forgetting my dearest ohana. They even tried to call the Technical kids down.. and they called Pam and CY but Pam had her own plans and CY was un-contact-able.

I was blown away. I wasn't expecting a birthday party. I wasn't expecting so many people there. At most, I thought they would just pull some stunt with the ohana but they got almost everyone I knew in LightHouse. A BIG thank you to everyone who have been involved in this surprise. And trust me, like what Isaac said, I didn't suspect a thing until the day itself. Guess I'm really super blur... Haha. If not for Celeste's sms and Michelle's mistake, I would have dived straight into the trap.

The surprise was there but what truly touched me is everyone's presence there. We all have busy schedules and some of them are in the midst of their exams and attachments but they took the effort to come down. Maybe I didn't cry back there but I came home and I cried before God, thanking for all my friends.

I'm very grateful for everyone of you. Even if you weren't there personally like my two wonderful best friends and the other fellow servants of Christ whom I serve alongside every week, I thank you for your effort in not spilling the beans. I appreciate every effort and every blessing you gave. I'm truly blessed and I'm blessed to be a blessing. *Smile*

Thank You Lord for everyone of them in my life. I pray that I can fulfill Your purpose for which You've put me in their lives for.

And thank YOU. Tonight was beyond all I've ever thought of and wished for. It is unforgettable. Time now is 3.16am in the morning and I'm going to bed, smiling.

joycelyn appled @ 3:19 am
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com