Sunday, March 06, 2005

Useful vs. Useless

Have you ever felt this way before? You know everything and yet feel useless; You know nothing yet you are the happiest person and perhaps the most useful person.

Sometimes, I wish that I know so much more, so that I can be more useful to people. Jeremy runs around and he is wanted everywhere because he is useful. I sat in the auditorium during TC rehearsals and wished for something to do. Wished for something I could do and it never came. I wish I knew more so that I could do more. I hate slacking. What I hate more is the feeling of uselessness. Everyone was running around with something or more than one something to do and I stood there hoping for something to do. I felt darn useless.

I'm a total failure because I despise my own talents. I despise the gifts God has given me. So what if I can sing for Him? There will always be thousands other angels to sing for Him. So what if I can play the piano for Him? There will be always someone better out there who's more qualified to play for Him.

So I stood there at SPD today and I started to think. Perhaps one day, when I stand before God, I can tell Him that I've used my talents for Him but how am I to account for me despising of my OWN talents? How am I to account to God about the talents when I covet after others' talents? I'm like that servant in the Bible who went to bury his talent!

My answer came.

"Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I LIVE FOR YOU ALONE
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me"

The air's definitely fresher when you're out of the pit.

joycelyn appled @ 11:18 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com