Sunday, March 27, 2005

My Easter Sunday

I think I'm going to die from exhaustion soon... Let's see... I spent my entire week finishing java and audio. Especially java. I think I almost died from all the coding. But praise God that I received some help from nice classmates like Ann Soon and Zul. Thanks guys!!
I literally did audio assignment myself so basically, I feel super accomplished. *Big Grin* Really hope to do well in audio coz it's the reason why I forsake JC. Well, everything's in God's hands so I shall trust and obey. *Start singing.. trust and obey*

Today is Easter Sunday and Friday was Good Friday. I don't think there ever will be a reason for living if Jesus did not die on the cross for us. I don't think there will be Christianity if Jesus did not die for us. Looks towards the cross this holiday season and see beyond the rush and the piled up work. See His love, His justice and His mercy.

My parents and I went for lunch after Good Friday service on Friday. Do you have any idea how long it has been since I went out for lunch with them after church? Count the number of years I've been serving. So I was a happy little girl... Waiting for seats at Crystal Jade, shopping with my mom and acting totally kiddy with my mom. =D I need to spend more time with them... I think I owe them that much.

We had 1+1 at Woodlands today! Praise God for the salvations! For the angels rejoice over one saved soul and we rejoice along with the angels!! HALLELUJAH!!!

joycelyn appled @ 10:34 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com