Friday, February 11, 2005
CNY 2005
I seriously wonder how come time passes on so quickly. I'm like turning 18 soon?
CNY was just CNY. Went back to SHPS on CNY eve with CY. Pam couldn't make it. *ahem* Anyway, CY and I found out that we were not the only ones our age who went back. Saw Amos and Matthew Lau... in
VJC uniform. Oh well, still doesn't make me regret much that I'm in poly. We saw some 6/8 people too, whatever their names are... I don't have enough RAM for their names. *Chuckle*
Mrs. Lee and Ms. Yio are still as cute as ever. And this time, I really hope that they mean it when they say that they're retiring. Both of them look so haggard and tired that my heart goes out to them. I miss SHPS.... *BIG sigh*
I did not return back to DHS. Sorry.. I couldn't wake up. HAHA!! Talk about "yin shui shi yuan"... [Remember the sourse as you drink the water]
I never liked CNY. Just hate all the superficial concern and fake talk. So this year, I brought my Java stuff out to study and I refused to talk unless someone talked to me. Yah, I know.. attitude. But I can't help it. After so many years of rejection, I learnt to shut up. And thank God no one came to bother me. Everyone was too busy wallowing in their own facades. Ah well, the financial part was good though.
People are practical. They pay much attention to you when you're small, puny and adorable. An An and Ning Ning need not do anything and everyone just shower their attention on them. Everyone just loves 3-year-old kiddies.
I looked at my elder nieces and nephews and I saw myself in the past. Trying so hard to fit in the older crowd only to face the "ping pong" scenario.
Despite the fact that they are family, I am some sort of willing to detach myself from them. It's really sad. Talk about blood is thicker than water.