Tuesday, January 18, 2005

T2023 Lab...

UNhappily falling victim to the evil sword of Java....

And I still wonder why we have to understand computers and not the other way round.

With CNY being around the corner, I really pray that my grandma will recover in time. She loves crowds and such festivals so I guess she will be super happy with the gatherings. Although I'm not looking forward to meeting my family, but I really pray that my grandma can be there.

I have 2 more cousins getting married this year.. back to back. One in April and one in May. Guess it has something to do with my grandma's illnesses. It's none of my business anyway.

I think I have grown cold when it comes to my family. But who can blame me? They brought me up this way. I used to feel hurt when I was young, during family gatherings or even the so-called "cousins lunch" last year. They grew up together and I came too late. So there wasn't and still isn't Joycelyn in the picture. But I've grown up and grown cold.
I hate it when my mother tells me about the things happening to them. I hate it when my mom refers them as my "jie jie" or "kor kor". I hate it when they correct the way I talk, the things I do and how I live my life. Who are they to judge me, to advise me? They don't even know me.
So what if they are getting married? So what if my uncle's son is working in Beijing? So what? Except for the name and the blood, I'm not connected to them at all.

Who cares? They brought me up this way anyway.

joycelyn appled @ 12:06 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com