Sunday, January 02, 2005
2nd January
Second day of the new year.. How did everyone survive the moment when the clock struck twelve? I was at Watchnight. And my heart broke. I was thinking of the 125,000 lives lost, the children who have lost their homes and families, the women who have lost their husbands and children. I agree with what Pacer shared at SPD today. Homes can be rebuilt but what about the lives that were lost with souls that were without Christ?
God has been very good to us. But what have we been doing?
It wouldn't stop raining today. I woke up in the morning. I took a bus to Woodlands. I took a cab back to Tampines. I stayed for practice. It didn't stop until the sun went down. It was as if God was crying. He was weeping because His creation is in pain.
"Nation will fight nation and ruler fight ruler, over and over. Famines and earthquakes will occur in various places. 8This is nothing compared to what is coming."
-Matthew 24:7-8
The earth's birth pains are here. The end of days is starting. Everything is in their place for the Second Coming. And God is weeping, because His creation is in pain. Still, all these have to happen before He comes again.
"We're in a burning building and it's only burning in the ground levels. But the fire will reach us one day. Before that day comes, grab as many souls and jump out of that building."
This was what Pacer said this afternoon at SPD. Believers, have you been grabbing souls for God?