Saturday, November 20, 2004
Memories....
Pictures with my dearest sisters during my last few days in Tampines. Alas Gan Ma wasn't around when I walked around with my camera. It's not as if we will not meet again, it's just that the times have changed. I'm so grateful that God created photos which act as memories for us in the absence of the person.
My dearest Xiao Mei, student and hair wrecker. I remember that she took the effort to stay back for practice on that particular sunday although she was on break. Well, I'll see her soon in church again. *chuckle*
Courtesy of Collin, Clara and I took this in the van... See that shirt I'm wearing? That day was my last Sunday in Tampines and was also the last time I led worship for Speedlight. And Clara.. as usual, played with my face using make-up. So typical lor.. Until Joel actually commented that it's funny to see me like that coz I usually don't put make-up...
Someone asked me what kind of "power", "authority" or "responsibilities" I'm looking for in Woodlands. Well, somehow, such stuff shouldn't be decided by me right? Then again, if I really am power hungry, I wouldn't have left Tampines right? I mean, at my age, with such responsibilities... if I really wanted more, I could have worked for those at Tampines, since I had so much already? If given a choice, I don't want anything now. I just want to find back that early passion I had for ministry. I love God... but I don't think I was doing what I was doing for the right reasons. When things become too routine, that's when I should worry. I'm looking for new heights in service and in love.
Then again, I think I need to work hard at my piano... Pacer is one demanding leader.. just that he always has a smile on his face when he "demands"...