Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Gratitude
I've always been known as a perfectionist. I guess I really do look for perfection in myself alot. And I was wavering in my determination on my righr choice to go poly but I guess in whatever decision that you make, God must have foreseen that you will take that step, whether it's according to His plan or not. Funny huh? The gife of choice... God actually knows when you are going to disobey Him.
I got back my very FIRST poly results today. Surprisingly, I didn't feel a thing last night. People I knew were like on the website at 12am sharp but I was taking my own sweet time. If not for Shu Lin's reminder, I might have forgotten that today was results day!! *Chuckle* I really thank God for that peace last night. I don't want to see it as complaceny but rather faith in God. I know that He has brought me to poly for a reason and His plans are always to prosper me and to give me a hope and future.
Woke up pretty late this morning coz I was crying the night before but that's another story altogether. Switched on my PC and the first person to talk to me asked about my results...... -_-~
BUT THANK GOD!!! My results are far from my sec school usual straight As but hey! At least I'm not flunking my pants away in JC... Okay, this is not supposed to suan my JC pals.. Just a you-know.. *WHATEVER* I'm grateful. Really. I'm doing something which I have never touched in my whole life and I'm thankful that God has brought me through. I'm satisfied.