Thursday, November 04, 2004

After...

Exams are over. Semester one is over. I've learnt that although poly life isn't easy, jc ain't easy either. Everything lies in perception I guess. I think I've achieved much in the past 4 months. I've learnt so much more than what I used to know and I've become a person that I've never thought I can be. Nah, now's still early for year evaluation. :smile:

If I have wings I will fly
Coz all that I need, You are
And when the world cave in around me
To You I'll still hold on
Coz You're all that I believe
And the One Who created me
Jesus, because of You
I'm free!!!!

Started on my Left Behind series again. I've missed so many volumes and the recent one I picked up from the library was the second last one!!! And the last one's the "Glorious Appearing". So I couldn't wait and braved the rain today to get to the library. Alas, it's on load so I placed a reservation for it. HAHA!! I'm addicted to the library which is a good thing. No Left Behind book for me but I got 2 war fiction. It's on an American family suring WW2... My kind of enjoyment... Oh yah, plus the 2 latest issues of Newsweek!! Thank You Lord!!

I also found my joy in baking for my family and friends. So talk about female genes in me. Hey! I want to be a housewife when I grow up ya?

Bush is still America's President. Thank God. Seriously, I can't imagine what will happen if Kerry redraws American troops from Iraq. Or continue stem-cell research and make it legal for doctors to create a live embryo for the purpose of just extracting out some body parts. Then again, I'm not american right? So, why care? *chuckle* Still, it was an interesting day yesterday. My eyes were stuck to CNA for once and I never know the state of Ohio until yesterday. HAHA!! The presidential election was fun to watch as we do not have such enjoyment in Singapore. We only have victories without a fight. What Republicans and Democrats? We only have PAP.... Will love to see some hot elections in the future. Nah, I doubt it'll happen.

I'm scheduled to fly for Bangkok on Sunday. But now, I'm undecided whether I should make this school trip or not. The recent unrest in Southern Thailand and the threats on Bangkok meant nothing to me until Jeremy mentioned it. "Your life is worth more than $200!!" Even the UN is saying not to belittle these threats. So, should I go? I've seeked the Hands of God and it's up to Him to give me an answer. If I ever go home now, maybe it isn't such a bad thing. I'll miss many people here but something better lies in store for me.
I'm just being paranoid....

joycelyn appled @ 10:49 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com