Saturday, September 04, 2004
HALLELUJAH!!!
Praise the Lord!! I survived!! HAHA!! My first tests in poly! I've survived!! Let's see, I had WEBP practical test yesterday and a written DBMS paper today. I had no idea what happened during my prac test. I suddenly developed breathing problems!! I wasn't feeling panicky but more clastrophobic I guess. Still, I finished everything on time, did the webp testcheck like 5 times and felt good about everything. Thank You Jesus... The DBMS paper was okay but I admit, I was complacent last night. I didn't study... But God is gracious and He has brought me through the first term in poly. Time passes on so quickly. I have not enjoyed every single moment thoroughly.
Just came back from "Manasseh Tribe Outing". Ya... I quoted it. Coz only 3 girls appeared. HA! But we had fun!! I'll upload the pics soon. I guess I have not been able to convey adequately to them how much of a blessing they have been to me. I'll never forget Camp 2004. For 2 apparent reasons. *Smiles* Heard from Sheryl and Priscilla about the possibility of another SPD camp at Dec. I'll definitely go for it. And prayerfully, this time, God will keep my eyes shut and my heart opened.
Been feeding on 2 Corinthians. What a blessing... I love the first chapter of that book.
Visited the library after DBMS test today and I felt totally at home. Guess the 2 months of intensive studying and my previous work experience in the library contibuted to this bond I feel for the library. It felt so good to be able to escape from the elements of nature and to enjoy a good book on a warm afternoon. I just feel so blessed. Well peeps, go visit the library and grab a good book. That is if good titles still remain on the shelves... ... *Grin*
Going to bed now. After 2 long weeks of assignments deadlines and term test, it's time to rest to run a futher distance. Till then, God loves you and I love you too!!!
Signing off with love. *Smile*