Sunday, September 19, 2004
Exhausting Sunday
Felt totally exhausted today. Considering the fact that I was fighting with my thumbdrive late last night till 1 am and I had to wake up early to go to Woody this morning. Yup, Joycelyn was a grumpy little girl. Praise God that I did not stay grumpy. Sang for morning services. It just felt so good to sing with Clara again. I mean, here's my singing partner for 4 years, a person whom I sing with almost every Sunday and we have not sung together for 1 month? Gosh, it sure was a long month. Stayed for Woody SPD and was totally blessed by the message. Thought about all the line-drawing incidents in Tampines and I felt guilty. Although I was compelled to draw my line, someone else may have been hurt by me. Even if they have drawn their lines clearly, it does not mean that I am justified to follow after them. Well, lines can be destroyed in one way or another.
I finally found a chance to stay back for Woody Practice. Woo Hoo!! The Choir takes on a different system which I have to salute Chun Leck for. They are serving under limitations and their servants' hearts simply touched me. Now as I look back, I realised how blessed the choir is over at Tampines yet somehow, we have kind of taken things for granted. Sort of auditioned for Musiclight and Pacer showed me several stuff. And I realised.... that in order to serve God will ALL I AM, I need to work super super hard for Him. But you know something? Every ounce of hard work is worth it for HIM!!! AMEN!!
Just received a SMS from Charity. She asked me about my absence in Tampines today. So sweet ya? I just felt so touched. When she messaged "Cya next week!", I just felt like crying. I love the choir. God put me there for 4 years for a divine purpose. It just does not feel right that I leave and yet it does not feel right to stay on with a skeptic heart. It just doesn't feel right suddenly. I miss the choir. I miss the good old times. I miss the people whom I hold dear to me, every single person who has graced my life.
And I thank God for every single moment.
God loves you peeps.