Sunday, August 08, 2004
Just me...again
School has been so busy... in fact, I think poly life is MUCH MUCH more busy than secondary school life. Which is like DUH coz I'm a tertiary student now. *Smiles* But I enjoy every single moment so Praise God!! I'm so glad I made this decision. And God has been showing me signs that this is indeed where He has called me to. Imagine this: Joycelyn Yeo, who was deemed as a hopeless case for art since the age of 5, actually picked up a pencil and started DRAWING?? And the end product was passable!!! Haha.. Although my first drawing piece was a total flop, the subsequent pieces were much much better. I really thank God that He allowed me to draw. Coz I was such a hopeless case in the past but now, He gave me the strength to draw... Or at least for this semester where I have this dumb module.
I just loving serving and worshipping Him. It takes everything away from my mind. Be it the unwanted feeling, the unloved and dampened self-esteem feeling or the hectic lifestyle this society is used it, they are all gone when I worship Him. And it's a good feeling to be able to let go and not to think so much. Like Clara, I feel hurt, not angry, when I think of several stuff. It's a forgiven but not forgotten case. But no use brooding over it. What's done is done. If they refuse to see their mistake or at least find some courage to apologise to someone lower than them, than that's their problem. I get over it, I live happier. It still hurts me that now I'm unable to look some of them straight in the eye. The same body of Christ and yet I face hostility from one of them. Been thinking of moving over to Woodlands. Where the Spirit of Manasseh lives... I miss them so much. Saw Pris on the train on my way to Woodlands just now and we chatted awhile. Miss those days of camp when I spent time fellowship-ing with my tribe members. They really are God-sent.
Saw this on the advert of "Sex in the city". Not the best kind of advert to look at but it strikes a chord in my heart.
Would you have really forgiven if you still have not forgotten?