Saturday, July 17, 2004
God-Send
Just realised that many of my friends took away my URL from their blogs after my huge outburst on my LJ account. It isn't a bad thing, just that I'm kinda worried how some will perceive things to be or even take things personally. Don't worry. Those who actually did that aren't my target audience. My target audience are too thick-skinned to actually admit to that. Well, whatever. Like what I said, things are in a matter of perspectives. I view things from where I stand. I know I love God and all I do is for Him. And that's all that matters.
I simply adore school right now. Though I know I have to work very very hard to excel, I'm willing to give it my all coz I love what I'm doing now. I doubt that I'll be able to do graphic design or 3D animation in JC now. In fact, I should be mourning over my common test results or pia-ing PW if I'm in JC now. I have no regrets. Maybe later but certainly not now. Though the workload's like heavy but I enjoy every single moment. I love the feeling of discovering new stuff, of learning new software and exploring new workspace. God is just so good to me. I was so afraid that DMMT may not be what He called me to be. Maybe I heard or interpreted wrongly. Now, I'm definitely sure that DMMT is God-send. Thank You Jesus. I love You Lord.