Friday, June 25, 2004

Memories Zapper

I think I've got everything sorted out. My thoughts and my emotions. I guess smart careful submission is all that's required out of me. In the end, I'm accountable to God and they are too. All I can do is to submit to them (no matter how screwed up things are) and to pray. Guess actions do speak louder than words. And my silence will speak louder too. I pray.

You know I have been longing to go through the mind zapper? So as to start brand new? It doesn't sound very scary to me. But I doubt I will want to go through all that Shock Therapy thing now. Coz I want my memories to stay and the lessons that came my way to stay. I guess that's the essence of life. If memories can be erased so easily, then living would have lost its meaning totally. But if there's a tiny tiny possibility, I might like to give it a try though. FOC of course.

What would drive you to just erase all memory of a person or incident?
What if you decided you didn't want to lose those memories after all?
What if you found out you'd been erased from someone else's mind?
What if you found out that, somewhere back in time, you had a bunch of memories erased?
Would you want them back, or are some memories better off buried ?

-courtesy of Chun Leck's blog-

joycelyn appled @ 11:12 pm
... The Apple Eater ...

joycelyn yeo jing ci
child of God
priceless junk
loves apples!

Quiz about me Just for laughs.

::: Past Apples Eaten :::

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006

^^ Do you like Apples too? ^^

::: Apples :::

Sharon
Jerelyn
Melody
Sheryl
Kenneth

...Credits...

puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Yahoo
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com